The launch of Practical Nigeria Content conference in 2011 welcomed almost 400 delegates with the objective of encouraging international and local companies to fully optimise Nigerian resources.
At the PNC 2012 conference, delegates can expect to find out how the State Governments can support Nigerian Content initiatives and the strategies and expectations on NNPC, its subsidiaries and the government.
Last years speakers included:
- Earnest C Nwapa, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board
- Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe, Honourable Minister, Ministry of Nigeria Delta Affairs
- RT Hon Rotimi Amaechi, Executive Governor, Rivers State
- Dr kingsley Ojoh, Executive Director, Total E&P Nigeria Ltd
- Amanda Yekorogha, Local Content Manager, Saipem
For more information, please visit: http://www.ncipnc.com/